Monday, January 8, 2007

The Birth


" I see no point of keeping a diary since everyone else is keeping memories for you". Thats the line that has been running through my mind. Until that eventful evening on 6th of Jan 07 where i felt a whitewash of my own memories. The event that conceived this blog.

I've been reading blogs of anonymous people, chart toppers, friends and of course my lover. Brilliant ideas and sarcastic jokes are better than any tabloid magazine can offer. Friends or "friends" (whatever category u want it to be) offers you an insight of their life, where have they been, who have they been fucking, and etc... As they call people like me "lurkers", today i joined the bandwagon.

I've been religiously following GB's blog since the first day we 'met'. And i'm hooked on ever since. Its easy to take things for granted when i know such wonderful entries and memories she wrote about us is too precious to be discarded. I thought i owned them as well. Obviously i was wrong. A sane person working on impulse is equivalent to a nut-case. It was so easy, just a click of the mouse on the "are you sure you want to delete.." button, and voila, you've been emptied.

This is where i want to remind myself the reason of this blog. Its my diary where i keep my memories, yes its MINE, and no one can take away from me this time.

No comments: