Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can i undo my actions?


I was watching Discovery and there was this program about sleep walking. One of the various doings of sleep walkers are sleep sex, or sexsomnia.

Quoting from a BBC article, "Imagine finding unexplained condoms around your house and then waking up one night to find your partner having sex with a stranger". Well, its going to be nasty. Eventhough its not really anybody's fault as sleep sex is a very serious medical condition, and even if your partner leave you a note the next day like this,



i don't think many individuals can stomach that thought, not even speaking of that sight. Well, unless you have a serious fetish.

Certain actions whether conciously or subconciously done could not be retracted. I believe our memory will be diluted thru time so eventually things will go back to its original state. However, as in any bloody thing in life, there'll be a cause-effect factor. Certain time its a change for the good, or on the contrary.



Over the new year I learned a few new things about myself. Previously unknown of due to ingnorance i learned that there are many things that can affect me emotionally. Good thing i channeled the effects in to giving a go at blogging.


I thought the last thing would be someone's writing on the internet. This picture reminds me of that.

No comments: