Friday, July 27, 2007

Millionaire

A millionaire. Not just a millionaire but a Multi-millionaire. What will I do with the new found wealth? My expectations are not too high, but here few things I would do:


1. My boss shall get a “go-fly-kite” letter from me. No need to work anymore!


2. I’ll zoom down the street of Bangsar with my Lamborghini Diablo.


3. Get myself BIGGER. In terms of upper body muscles. Full time personal trainer will do the job.


4. Have kids everywhere. Err.. I meant adopted kids from Namibia, Cambodia and Sri Lanka ;)


5. Become a serious PLAYER. Golf player.


6. Buy a mansion facing the sea.


7. Go for many many HAM SAP (salty & wet) excursions. Diving in the ocean.


Being a millionaire is not a dream….. in fact I’m one today! But have to hold on to the wish list above, cause a millionaire in Indonesia only allows me a budget vacation.



Well, I’m counting my blessings and shall continue to dream on…

No comments: