Monday, August 6, 2007

Certificate of Borderline Insanity

I’m proud to confess that now I can kill and get away with it. The other way to get the off hook for murder is having shitload of money. Realizing it a far shot for me to create that kind of wealth, I had to resort to getting myself certified as borderline insane.

All I had to do was to jump off a 45 meters tall tower into a 5 meters deep pool with the beachfront sunset as the background.

Yup, I’ve did my FIRST bungy jump in AJ Hackett, Bali. GB decided to do it as well, overcoming her fear at the last minute. I was relatively calm all the way during the elevator ride, waiting for my turn, even till the last moment standing at the edge of the platform. Without thinking much, at the last count of 5 I ejected into space and down I went. That’s when I almost pee-ed in my pants! I closed my eyes momentarily because I was so scared of the gushing wind but forced it open again to make sure I experience the entire fall.




The second jump was a reverse jump and darkness has set it by now (though its only 6.30pm). I was more prepared this time but it did not take any fear away.

After the dizzy hangover and USD 59 bucks poorer, we were finally awarded the Certificate of Borderline Insanity, an AJ Hackett T-Shirt for bragging, a sticker for some cheap advertising and a pack of condom for ,anal sex later souvenir.

No comments: