Friday, January 12, 2007

A missing alphabet


The impact of spoken and written words varies greatly. It is more so more when you make a typo in the written form where it may alter the intended meaning.

Say for example, when Brad is having coffee with Jolie, after getting comfortable and looking her in the eyes Brad asked, “Have you ever been EXCITED by a man?”. And a blushing Jolie replies, “You could give it a try”.

Second scenario, Tom is chatting online with Kate and their conversation is picking up steam. After 30 minutes, Tom typed, “Have you ever been EXITED by a man?”. Kate replied, “I’m not planning to clean my colon coz I’m not into anal. Fuck off bugger”. Her status went offline.

Today I did the mistake in never checking my writings thoroughly. And it was an email to the entire universe in my office. I felt like a fool.

No comments: