Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Anak Babi

10th February 2007 8.30 pm - Year of the Boar (i was told counted as).

His name is Kyven. And he’s damn cute. Well, the baby beside him has sharper features and in the general view would be cuter, but he beats ‘em flat today in terms of cuteness. Hey, I’m the judge and it’s final.

Ok, I admit I was bias. C’mon, how can I not adore my own nephew? Lying there serenely and does not give a damn about the world around him, giving an occasionally blink and yawn sends amazement to the crowd around him.

He may not know what lies ahead for him, but the people around him would want to give him the best.

Happy birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yerr....so bad ar u..call baby kyven anak babi... dush dush...ladeedaaa~~

He is cute indeed...runs in the family mah *winks*